Back at this...

 Well I know it's been forever since I posted here but after recent events, I felt it was a good time to start this up again as therapy.

Friday afternoon/evening, things were normal - the kids were on their computers, Brandyn was joking with me as I was going to bed and everything was good or so I thought. 

I woke up Saturday around 6am, again just like normal, but things were not right at all. I made it to the kitchen to find my husband, my love, my life - he had passed. I was lost from that moment on, some of the responders did not help things much at all (I know they deal with this stuff all the time but still...). 

I have been overwhelmed by all there is to do, but just as overwhelmed by all the help people are providing; all the help my brother in law has been with the arrangements, financial stuff, etc., church family and co-workers providing food and other basics for me and our kids, neighbors offering help - my heart is full with all the love others have shown. I am so thankful for them. 

I am taking things just a step at a time, by faith and family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I don't know

Addiction

30 days