Blessings in the Storms

 We had the memorial for my husband yesterday. It was a long and exhausting day, but it was also a good day. It was good to see family, friends that were as good as family, people I haven't seen in ages. It was also good because I was able to see how God provides in abundance. We were ok financially before, but after losing Brandyn, I have had worries about money; about dealing with getting the kids to school/dealing with school problems; struggling to get back to work, etc. but between gifts of money and support from family.. I was able to sleep secure last night, probably the best sleep I have had since this happened, but was also to wake up with the knowledge that we will be ok, that God is with me. I had been feeling some doubt before he passed, but now I know this for sure.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I don't know

Addiction

30 days