Secrets

I still find myself keeping certain things back from people, and I'm not even sure why. Seemingly inconsequential things, but I hide and/or lie about them. Things like the fact that I started listening to a Christian radio station a few months ago. Things lined up in a certain way that I had to 'confess' to my husband that I have been listening to the station. He was not upset about the lie, omission; but his reaction to my liking Christian music was ... disappointing and so was my defending the fact.

He questioned my liking Christian music, because I'm not a Christian but a Lutheran. I did answer that misinformed question - had to explain that Lutheran and Catholic were both considered Christianity and why Luther separated from the Catholic church. He was doubtful, but when his line of questioning ended, so did the conversation. That's how these types of conversations always seem to go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I don't know

Addiction

30 days