Grace

After a conversation last night, it was pointed out to me (I was already aware, but tend to push myself anyway) that I am too hard on myself about not being good enough. I don't know why I give in to that voice that always seems to be in my head with something negative. I know I don't need to worry, but it always traps me.

Last night, I prayed for a bigger reminder that all I need is to know of God's grace and He sure came through with it. On the drive in to work was song after song, all related to grace in some way or another. It was a very moving morning (to the point of tears), and that voice is absent so far today. The enemy has not had any power over my thoughts and I will not let him have a foothold again, with God's help.

I am flawless because of Jesus and his sacrifice!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I don't know

Addiction

30 days