Weakness

1 Corinthians 10:12-13: 12 So, if you think you are standing firm, be careful that you don’t fall! 13 No temptation[a] has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted[b] beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted,[c] he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.

So often I fall into a trap of anger, worry, guilt, pride, etc. that it seems like it is too much to get away from. I was reading through some Bible verses I had written down shortly after I began my journey to join the Christian church again as WELS (I was raised in the Catholic faith) and stuck on this one for today. It's something I need to keep in my mind, as well as God will not give you more trouble than you can bear. Sometimes (a lot of times) I feel overwhelmed with life, struggles with my pet sins that I want to give up; but I will work to remember this promise in my troubles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I don't know

Addiction

30 days