Put away the fear

"Father, if you are willing, take away this cup of suffering. But do what you want, not what I want" Luke 22:42

This verse, along with 2 Corinthians 12:7 are good for me - the verse from Corinthians came to me as a daily devotional email from my synod at a time I was struggling with non-stop headaches. If Jesus can have those fears but do what He did for us anyway, I am not as bad off and will survive this. I prayed for relief, which came to me eventually, in God's time and not before. As a result, I was made aware of things I needed to change to be able to feel better. Just like the guilt, I will take my fears and pain to God in prayer. He will always answer. I just need patience, and that is the reason God has put Aiyana in my life, to teach me patience. It's a slow journey. I will put fear away - Ember is with me to help with that, to get out of my comfort zone and do things I am afraid to do because of the chance to fail. Thank God for them, and for the chance to learn these lessons with God's help.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I don't know

Addiction

30 days