Broken

Yesterday I was flooded with reminders of God's grace for me which is exactly what I needed. Today He reminded me that I am broken, and that's why I need grace.

I have been dealing with headaches on and off for about a year. I had a stretch not long ago where I went 14-17 days straight where the headache did not go away at all. I haven't really gotten any answers from the doctors I have been to. I thought I finally had an answer - that it was all related to my poor posture, that my spine was out of whack and the headaches had stopped. Today the headache was back with a vengeance.

I may not ever get an answer or an end to the headaches, but maybe that's the point - this is my thorn to remind me why I need God, that is where my strength comes from, nowhere else.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I don't know

Addiction

30 days