Thoughts from yesterday

I wrote this yesterday but didn't have any time to post it here, so here it is now, better late than never.

I think I am finally in a better place - I used to use the time I wasn't able to sleep to fret/worry/replay things from the day that I did wrong, could have done better, etc. Now I use that time to talk to God, I have sins to confess most days as well, but I don't think of them as things to regret or worry about. I am sorry for them, but will not dwell on them as I have in the past. I use the time to get those things out of my mind and to the cross. I am done with living in the past, I will learn from my mistakes/sins and move on. I will not give satan or my enemies a foot hold to use any of that against me. I will still have pain, but know God will ease any fear, I don't have to carry the world. God has that covered.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I don't know

Addiction

30 days