Sunday, a day of rest

 This post won't be as introspective but I wanted to still write something.

I had a nice quiet weekend with my daughters, girls weekend. We went for a walk Saturday night and I was able to get my older daughter come to church with me (a rare occurrence). They gave me a few problems of not wanting to listen but for the most part they were calm and well behaved. I was thankful for that. My husband is cooking brats on the grill now and they have been playing outside most of the day.

All in all, it's been as perfect of a weekend as it could be. I am finishing up a few things to get ready for the week and relaxing.

This doesn't necessarily fit the post, but this was from the passage this week's sermon was based on, and I wanted to have it here regardless:
Romans 1:17 - For in the gospel the righteousness of God is revealed - a righteousness that is by faith from first to last, just as it is written: “The righteous will live by faith."

Have a blessed week, those that take the time to read about my broken life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I don't know

Addiction

30 days